12/24/08

Happy Birthday, Jesus!


I have no other gift for you Lord but a thankful heart.


**************************************************

I thank you Lord, with all my heart; I sing praise to you before the gods.
I face your holy Temple, bow down and praise your name because of your constant love and faithfulness,
Because you have shown that your name and your commands are supreme
You answered me when I called to you; with your strength you strengthened me.

All the kings in the world will praise you, Lord, because they have heard your promises.
They will sing about what you have done and about your great glory.
Even though you are so high above, you care for the lowly, and the proud cannot hide from you

When I am surrounded by troubles, you keep me safe.
You oppose my angry enemies and save me by your power.
You will do everything you have promised; Lord you love is eternal.
Complete the work that you have begun.

Psalm 138




I will proclaim your greatness, my God and king,
I will thank you forever and ever
Everyday I will thank you; I will praise you forever and ever
The Lord is great and is to be highly praised;
His greatness is beyond understanding


Psalm 145:1-3


I love to pray these psalms everyday. This year is my first time ever to complete the nine mornings or Misa de Gallo. I have no other intention but to thank God for everything that He has given me. Because of Him, I couldn't seem to ask for more because He daily gives me the grace of contentment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...