5/28/11

Say Your Future




From the silence of our hearts, the mouth speaks. And what the mouth speaks are words. Words are what describes what it is in our hearts and minds. Words are thoughts expressed.

We have power more than we think we do. And this is our words. Thoughts are powerful. Words are powerful than thoughts. Written words are more powerful. These are thoughts expressed permanently. It is seen in black and white.

Positive and negative words affect our future. Writing down what we want to be or to have someday is one great way to make our dreams come true. Saying or reading them daily is prophesying our future.

In my previous blog, Word Power,  I wrote about how words have healed some of my weaknesses particularly my low self esteem. This time I would like to share some of my own future dreams. It really feels good making myself aware of my dreams everyday. I have started to write them just a few years ago. Honestly, half of it has not yet materialized but I am still happy to know it is really working. It is one source of inspiration for me.

I also want you to be blessed, even more than I do, so here it is.

 (For obvious reason, I cannot share some of it. Please include me in your prayers. Thanks!)

I will be more health conscious
I will handle my finances well
I will visit Holy Land
I will meet the Pope personally
I will make my mother happy and love her more
I will treat her to Hongkong Disneyland, Baguio and to anywhere she wants
I will share in her maintenance and herbal supplements
I will treat Manong and his family to Boracay
I will buy memorial plans for my siblings
I will buy health care plans for my siblings
I will buy Manong a jeep
I will build my own two storey house
I will treat Manong Roque, Manang Cita and their family to Boracay
I will be a faithful and humble philanthropist
I will serve God by sharing my personal life with Him thru the internet, or talks during seminars to at least 5,000 audiences (As of this writing I have only shared to more than a thousand in the internet)
I will be one of the best seller author
I will touch others life more than I can imagine
I will bless and inspire others
I will be more gentle with my words, behave and think like an adult
I will donate 20 houses to Gawad Kalinga
I will continue to pray for the souls in purgatory
I will be careful with my work in the office
I will be patient and forgiving of my officemates
I will expand my boarders
I will attend mass as often as I can
I will pray the rosary as often as I can
I will constantly think that I am beautiful
I will have more investment in mutual funds and stocks
I will give 40% of my income to God's work
I will buy Lolo’s fishpond.

In the natural world words can hurt or heal one's feelings and attitudes. In the spiritual world they are containers of power that can change our life, direct our future, and allow us to get our life in line with God's Will! Words can carry God's Power to literally heal our body, bring financial blessing to our circumstances, and bring the promises of God's Word into this natural realm to bless us and our family.


May your dreams come true! *:-)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...