1/2/14

HNY!


A friend messaged me on Facebook this afternoon. He greeted me a Happy New Year and asked "is there something new with you?" 

"Oh yes, many!"  I replied. "My credit card. It has a new balance, greater than last year. Hahaha!" 

"Hahaha! Oh yes! Me too!" He replied.

This conversation made me think of what really are new to me this year. 

 Many means more than one, right?  I only thought of four.

The next is our kitchen. Yes it is new! Unlike last year it has a roof, now it is roofless. After Super Typhoon Yolanda hit our place it is still roofless. The fund, but not all, is available but the materials are still in process and the carpenters are rare.

My Google Adsense earning. It increased by $5. After three years it still has a 2 digit balance.

The last is my new life. It means a new hope. A new chance. A chance to enjoy God's blessings. A chance to suffer with him and make amends for my our sins. A hope and a chance to go to heaven.

This year I am going to do something to improve them.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!




******************************


I sent a male friend a new years greeting last year with a subject "HNY". He noticed it. He taught it was a shortcut for "Honey". Funny. Actually it is,

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...