1/19/22

SO, I Got Covid!

 

Like everybody else, I also got Covid!  It's like the "IN" thing today.

They say this is the start of the end of the pandemic.

 The virus is mutating into weaker species than the last and it has become not so deadly. But  affects so many!

Our City Health Office run out of test kits that anybody with the symptoms are considered positive and made to have a 10 days quarantine for fully vaccinated and 21 days for those that are not. 

It's like everybody has it! 

Our office closed up for four days. Almost half of us were infected.

I am  thankful that this kind of COVID-19 affected us. I am only at home for quarantine. Besides, Quarantine Facilities are already full, anyway.

Today is my fifth day and I am glad I have been going well, especially my family in the house is still healthy and no one is infected.

God is really GREAT!

I hope and pray that this is really the start of the end, and no more deadly virus will appear.

 

 



 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...