4/30/11

Notebook or Netbook...??


Finally! It is here...!

My c0Mputer n0teb00k... or netbook? I w0nder what's the difference... if there is.

I have told some friends on line and thru text about my new computer and they asked me, what is that? A notebook? Or a netbook? It made me really think. What is a netbook? I only heard about it that time.

I just told them a small computer. They never told me it's called a netbook,  just an "ah...nice!, Wow!, Congrats!"

After browsing the internet, I learned that it is a small, lightweight, legacy free, and inexpensive laptop computers and is very popular with consumers. I never had the chance to browse the net before acquiring my new Netbook.(I now call it a netbook and not notebook.)  It is only now. I just got this for free  from a telephone company where I have a two-year contract.  My contract will already expire and instead of getting a new phone for an additional two-year contract, I chose to have a netbook instead. It took me a month to wait until it's available.

Now it's here, goodbye to my agony from my old computer

Thank You, Lord!

 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...