5/7/11

Kindness


Dear Beatrice,

Kindness is costly. Kindness is painful. When you’re kind to others, you’ll
lose something. You’ll lose time. You’ll lose money. You’ll lose your
agenda. You’ll lose your convenience. You’ll lose your comfort.  Get ready
for the stress.

Get ready to be blessed,
God

P.S. Because I will reward you, Beatrice. Believe.



I received this message a few days ago through my GodWhispers email subscription.

This past few days, I felt like I was into my selfish and self centered self again. I remembered the people who has unfulfilled promises and obligations to me. Doing so made me cry and plunged myself into selfpity. How can they be so inconsiderate, irresponsible, uncaring, unmindful, careless and yes,..... just as selfish as I am.

I opened my phone to check my mails and got this message. Kindness!

Yes, is it the reason why I felt this way now? Isn't it the reason why I let people hurt me this way? Isn't it me who permitted others to abuse my kindness? Isn't it my nature to be kind? Isn't it my decision to be kind?

Oh, I forgot, since it was my decision, I have to face its consequences.

I may lose everything thru kindness but if I am with God. I will gain even more!

Didn't God tell me to be ready for the stress? I guess that was what I was that moment. Stressed! Being so, I lost sight of my dream of being an instrument of God's kindness and blessing to others.


As my name Beatrice  means blessed  I know I will.... even more than my kindness.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...