5/18/11

Word Power


When life goes rough, especially these days, I sometimes wish I have powers. Special powers to make life easier, if not solve all my problems. Powers like, health power, so that I won’t get sick. Financial power, to pay my other financial obligations and also Kili-kili (under-arm) power, well you know what’s that for. Just kidding.

But nothing can beat the unique power that I have and use daily. The power of words.  It may not work like what I’ve mentioned but it helped me more than that.These are words that I say early in the morning. Sometimes in front of the mirror. Words that describes the real me (which I didn’t know). Everyday I affirm myself through these words that I recite. This has helped me overcome my weakness, my wrong belief of myself. 

I can honestly say that I grew up with low self esteem. More than half of my life I lived with a very short supply of self confidence. There are even situations that this little supply of mine would just vanish and left me feeling so very little as if I don’t exist in this world.

Saying these positive words daily has become my armor when my self esteem is threatened.

I’d like to share these words with you. As you read it, take it as if you are saying it to yourself.

I am BEAUTIFUL
I am HEALTHY
I am SOFT SPOKEN
I am GENEROUS
I am KINDHEARTED
I am COMPASSIONATE
I am PATIENT
I am HUMBLE
I am LOVING and CARING
I am UNDERSTANDING
I am INTELLIGENT
I am VERY SMART
I am RICH in MONEY
I am WEALTHY
I am COURTEOUS
I am SLOW TO ANGER
I am EFFICIENT
I am CONSIDERATE
I am HELPFUL
I am HOSPITABLE
I am FORGIVING
I am ENERGETIC
I am INDUSTRIOUS
I am a GOOD COOK
I am PEACEFUL
I am the HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH
I am WISE and FULL OF WISDOM
I am FAITHFUL
I am PRUDENT
I am a GOOD SPEAKER
I am ACCOMMODATING
I am a GOOD FRIEND
I am the BEST EMPLOYEE
I am the BEST DAUGHTER
I am the BEST SISTER, COUSIN, NIECE, GRANDAUGHTER
I am the BEST AUNT
I am the BEST OFFICEMATE
I am the BEST and WISE BUSINESS WOMAN and INVESTOR
I am a BEST SELLER AUTHOR (i am on my way to one)
I am the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE TO ... (hopefully)
I am the BEST WIFE (hopefully)
I am the BEST MOTHER (hopefully)
I am the BEST SISTER/DAUGHTER/COUSIN-IN-LAW (hopefully)
I am RESPECTFUL
I am OBEDIENT
I take care of my body by eating carefully and wisely
I take care of my soul thru the sacraments and reading religious books and magazines
I am a GOOD EVANGELIZER
I am a GOOD SINGER
I have a BEAUTIFUL VOICE
I am CREATIVE
I am ARTISTIC
I am RESOURCEFUL
I am OPTIMISTIC
I am GENEROUS
I am a BLESSING MAGNET
I am a MILLIONAIRE IN THE MAKING
I have a GREAT FUTURE
I am ANOINTED
I am BLESSED!

I also say "I AM TOTALLY,  COMPLETELY,  PERFECTLY LOVED!"
                  "EVERYDAY IN EVERY WAY I'M GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!"

                 
Try making your own. You can copy these words and add some more.


God Bless You!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...