8/17/11

esCaPe


      Been having a bad day for a couple of days now. Today I woke up feeling not bad but not alright. I don't like going to office anymore. It scares me. I wish it's time for me to resign already. I want to escape and get away from my mistake.  I want to go somewhere where I can find something to solve my problem... and others' problem. I wanted to help but I can't 'cause its obvious that I must be helped yet.

      I'm depressed. I wanted to sleep. I want to stay in solitude. Be silent and yes, eventually cry. But no. I decided against it. Instead I chose to be silent in being noisy. Huh?! I chose to give even if I almost have nothing to give. I went to visit a wake after office instead of being silent in a place.

       I was talking to God the whole day.  Asking Him to fix my misdeed. Give me courage to face the consequence of my misdeed.
      
        Thanks for my prayer warriors.. they are a great help.

        tomorrow I wish to wake up hopeful again...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...