6/3/11

New Breed of True Millionaires


Do you want to be a millionaire? I do. I desperately do!

It has been my dream to become a philanthropist. I always pray that God will make me an instrument to bless many people.

There were times when I passed by a Lotto outlet, I would start dreaming of what I am going to do with my winnings.  If I buy tickets and didn’t win, I would say, maybe having a lot of money won’t be good for me. Maybe pride and selfishness will engulf me and make me forget my dreams making me a very bad and unhappy person.Of course, how will I even win when I don't even buy the tickets.

I believe I cannot give what I do not have. I have to make a way to have millions so I can help as much as I want.  I have started my little way years back. Other step I do, I’m sharing it here.

I got this prayer that I pray every day  from the book  8 Secrets of the Truly Rich by Bo Sanchez. He is one of my great mentors.  I have already been experiencing some of the benefits of this prayer. Though honestly I am still far far away from becoming a millionaire. 

It’s up to you if you would want to join us.


God’s New Breed of True Millionaire’s Prayer.

Today, I ask You to bless me so that I may become a blessing.
Lord, I commit myself to enrich others.
But because I cannot give what I do not have,
I commit myself to become rich.
I commit myself to serve You and to serve the poor with my wealth.
Today, I open myself to the abundance of Your universe.
                 Use me as Your channel of love.                      .
Give me the ability to create wealth that will bless the world
Increase my financial wisdom and expand my territories.
I place my life in Your hands. Amen.


To be a member of  God’s New Breed of Millionaires, one has to pray this prayer daily aside from, of course, doing something to  make this dream come true.

To start becoming a millionaire, join Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club where you get a lot of dose of wisdom and gain financial wealth and spiritual abundance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...